View machine details
You can view the details of a machine, such as its allocation, specification, and payloads.
To view machine details:
- On the zeuz control panel (ZCP), navigate to the Machines page and click VIEW beside a machine to open the Machine : View page.
- On the Machine : View page, you can view detailed machine information.
- You can click PAYLOADS to view payloads for the machine. See the Payloads page for more information.
This shows machine information in the following four regions:
- Basic Information: Shows the machine type and its allocation’s region.
- Machine Spec: Shows the machine specification using the same attributes as used in the allocation.
- General: Shows IDs for the machine and allocation, the machine’s IP address, and Tags describing the machine status.
- Machine Info: Shows performance and usage data for the machine. See View machine metrics for details.
Image: Machine : View page.
View machine details using the zeuz API
You can also use the following zeuz API endpoints to retrieve machine details:
|Machine detais||API endpoint|
|Number of resources assigned for an account||machine_countresources|
|Listing of machines and information about them||machine_get|
|Information about specific machines, including their specification||machine_getinfo|
2021-oct-05 Page added with editorial review.