The projects drop-down in the zeuz control panel (ZCP) top menu lists your projects and their associated environments, for example:
Image: 1 - Projects drop-down in the zeuz control panel showing: 2 - Current environment, 3 - Link to create a new environment for a project, 4 - Project, 5 - environment associated with the INCREDIGHOULS project.
In your zeuz account, you create a project for each game title that you want to use with zeuz hosting or orchestration.
Each project must have at least one environment. See the environments page for more information.
To create a project:
On the top menu, click + beside Projects to display the Projects : Create page.
In the General fields, enter a Title and Description using alpha-numeric characters. We recommend using the same as your game’s title.
zeuz creates your project with a unique project ID and displays the Projects page.
zeuz displays your new project in the projects drop-down on the top menu. It also creates a new environment for your project, with the name
name_of_your_project default environment and displays its ENVIRONMENT ID on the left-hand panel. You can edit the environment to change its name and description.
You can edit a project to change its name and description. You can only edit one project at a time.
To edit a project:
On the ZCP top menu, click Projects to display the Projects page.
Select the project you want to edit. The project’s environment displays in the projects drop-down field on the top menu.
Beside the project name, click Edit to display the Edit page.
The General section displays the project Id, Title, and Description.
Update the Title and Description fields as required.
Before you delete a project, make sure that you have disabled all the allocations in its environments, and that they have no active payloads.
To delete a project:
- On the ZCP top menu, click Projects to display the Projects page.
- Select the project you want to delete, then click DELETE.
- Click OK on the confirmation pop-up window to proceed.
- You can’t delete the only project for your account.
- You can’t delete a project with environments that have enabled allocations. If any allocations still have reserved payloads and thus provisioned machines, these must be removed manually. In this instance, contact zeuz Support for more information.
- Deleting a project also deletes all of its environments and disabled allocations.
2021-sep-20 Page added with editorial review.